NOW HIRING! APPLY TODAY!
LOCATION: San Antonio, TX
MarCal Recruiting’s *Client is an award winning residential builder in the central Texas area looking for an experienced, motivated Construction Superintendent to join our growing team in the San Antonio Division. The position is full-time with competitive compensation and benefits package.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily management of residential home construction in assigned communities.
- Scheduling and oversight of assigned subcontractors for safety, code compliance, plan accuracy, timeliness and adherence to our specifications and quality standards.
- Effective and professional communication with customers to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Tracking job progress and milestones to meet or exceed established completion schedules.
- Maintaining job site appearance and materials to guarantee homes and production sites are clean, well-organized, safe and secure.
- Authorization of vendor payments when work is complete, resolving any payment delays or discrepancies.
- Tracking and control of construction costs against the budget to avoid cost overages and monitoring job sites to identify and correct inefficiencies and waste.
- Proper interpretation of company policies and procedures, including all applicable safety rules and requirements.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIRED SKILLS
- High School graduation or equivalency required.
- Four year degree from an accredited college or university in a related field preferred.
- 3-5 years of residential home building experience.
- Computer literacy, proficiency with Outlook, Excel, Word and ability to learn and use proprietary software programs.
- Knowledge of business English and ability to communicate patiently and professionally with both internal and external customers and vendors orally and in writing.
- Effective time management including the ability to multi-task and prioritize in order to meet established goals and deadlines without compromising quality of work.
- Knowledge of building codes, construction practices and terminology. Ability to read and understand blueprints and construction documents.
- Attention to detail and persistence in follow-up. Ability to analyze problems and recommend solutions.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Construction: 1 year (Preferred) License: Driver's License (Required)
MarCal Recruiting’s *Client is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. All conditions and privileges of employment are administered to all employees without discrimination or harassment because of race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, special disabled veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. The Company will comply fully with all applicable state or local fair employment laws that forbid discrimination or harassment on the basis of other protected characteristics.
To Apply for this position, please send your updated & complete Resume to: Maria@MarCalRecruiting.com
Click the E-mail button to send your resume for consideration.
Follow MarCal Professional Recruiting Online!