NOW HIRING! APPLY TODAY!
Location: San Marcos, TX
Supervises servicing, repairing, and overall maintenance of Company* aircraft and aircraft engines to ensure Company’s aircrafts are safe for flight. Ensures compliance to all FAA maintenance regulations and requirements. Requires a FAA Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic license.
- Must have at least four years’ experience in aircraft maintenance, one-year experience in a supervisory capacity;
- At least 3 years’ experience on at least 1 Type of aircraft that Company operates.
Minimum certifications to perform essential functions of the job:
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certificate
Unique Skills or Certifications needed:
- *Good working knowledge of the General Maintenance Manual
- Basic Computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Aircraft maintenance, parts, inspection and wiring manuals. (How to navigate)
- Superior Knowledge of the FAR’s
- Ability to delegate
- Detail oriented
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions
MarCal Recruiting’s *Client is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. All conditions and privileges of employment are administered to all employees without discrimination or harassment because of race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, special disabled veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. The Company will comply fully with all applicable state or local fair employment laws that forbid discrimination or harassment on the basis of other protected characteristics.
To Apply for this position, please send your updated & complete Resume to: Maria@MarCalRecruiting.com
Click the E-mail button to send your resume in for consideration.
Follow MarCal Professional Recruiting ONLINE!