Location: San Antonio, TX
Our *Client in the Construction Supply Industry located in the great Northwest/Helotes area of our city is currently looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist! If you have the following skills and experience, apply today for immediate consideration.
Must have reliable transportation! Ready to hire!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Assists with filing liens.
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit limit.
- Daily Billing
- Issue Customer Accounts Statements
- Issue invoices through various channels (Email, Mail, Etc.)
- Answer phones and other administrative duties as required within our office environment.
*Must have at least one year of experience in accounts receivable/collections!!
- Bilingual (English-Spanish) strongly preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, including professional written and verbal communication.
- Be able to work with numbers and have an understanding of basic mathematical skills.
- Attention to detail.
Must have reliable transportation and be able to work Monday through Friday 8:00a.m. to 5p.m.
Job Type: Full-time Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour
MarCal Recruiting’s *Client is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. All conditions and privileges of employment are administered to all employees without discrimination or harassment because of race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, special disabled veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. The Company will comply fully with all applicable state or local fair employment laws that forbid discrimination or harassment on the basis of other protected characteristics.
To Apply for this position, please send your updated & complete Resume to: Maria@MarCalRecruiting.com
Click the E-mail button to send your resume for consideration.
Follow MarCal Professional Recruiting Online!